Seven years of living in Chile as American expats have given Jim and Lori Dorchak unique insights and knowledge that they want to share with you!
This valuable resource will tell you:
- Why Chile should be tops on your list of places to retire
- A list of the documents you may need and how to have them authenticated
- How the cost of living is cheaper than some areas of the US
- How safety and crime are compared to the US
- How to rent or buy a place
- How to obtain residency
- 175+ pages with original photos
- Purchasing through our website entitles you to a free document worksheet which will help you organize your paperwork – it will be sent to your email after your purchase
- Our 2nd edition out in October 2020 has updated and verified information on immigration plus 2 chapters on real estate in central Chile and the Los Lagos region plus other expat experiences and more…
Here is a review by one of our informed readers –
I moved to Chile about a year back and was lucky to find Jim & Lori’s book. It has helped me tremendously in all the aspects of me making a move from Dubai to settling down in Chile. The book is a comprehensive guide in Chile’s way of life and how to adjust and thrive here as an expat.
Moreover, There is not much guidance available in English for non Spanish expats and their book is a life saver and serves to guide you as your best friend in another country.
I do recommend this book 100 percent for anyone who is looking to move to Chile or want to have information about the country.